- Coordination and monitoring of incoming requests, customer needs, and maintenance team schedules.
- The hours for response and problem resolution are difficult to track and report to clients, especially for corporate clients who work through signing Service Level Agreement (SLA) contracts.
- Maintenance of technical equipment - with hundreds of different facilities, each with its own equipment and specifications, maintaining and finding technical documentation for them is a serious challenge for the team technicians.
- Clients expect to receive complete information about the status of their request, preferably in real time.
- Planning teams, work schedules, and task allocation are difficult to manage through Excel spreadsheets.
- It is difficult to track whether periodic maintenance of equipment has been carried out on time and according to the requirements - it requires a lot of time and manual labour.