This website www.n-zoom.com ("Website") is owned and operated by "BGService" OOD. We understand that as a visitor to our Website, you may have questions regarding the information you provide to us and how we process it.
As we respect your right to privacy of personal information and data, with this GDPR, we would like to explain what information we collect on the Website and how we use it. This GDPR applies solely to information collected through this Website and does not apply to information collected and processed by BGService on other legal grounds subject to different regulation.
Information We Collect
In case you choose to register on our Website and use the contact forms provided, you may be required to provide certain personal data, such as name, phone number, and email address. The collected information is processed by "BGService" solely for the purpose of providing services requested by you, processing your inquiries/orders, and contacting you as our customers.
You are not obligated, and we do not require you, to register or provide personally identifiable (personal) information to browse our Website or gain access to most of its content.
- The right to access your personal data processed by "BGService" OOD.
- The right to request appropriate correction, deletion, or blocking of your personal data and the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data when there are legitimate grounds for it.
- The right to be informed before your personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for direct marketing purposes and to be given the opportunity to object to such disclosure and use.
- The right to refuse processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise your right to access your personal data or correct it, you can contact us in a way that is convenient for you.
Methods of Collecting and Sharing Personal Information
The methods we use for collecting and exchanging personal information are:
- Contact form through which requests from our customers and/or registered Website users are serviced.
- Via email at email@example.com
The email provided by you is used for the following purposes:
- Identifying your requests submitted through the contact form or other online customer service channels.