Over 90% of the expenses of accounting companies come from salaries, insurance, and other personnel-related costs. This makes the workday of an accountant the asset that needs to be tracked and optimized the most. Here, we find the biggest challenges in the industry:
- Difficult transfer of account handling from one employee to another due to extended sick leaves or trips.
- Time-consuming billing of monthly clients fees - it can take up to 2-3 days of work.
- Doubled submission of information to clients due to poor organization on their part.
- Errors in preparing employment contracts or releasing clients employees due to poor and untimely information.
- Difficult tracking of the execution of regular accounting commitments to clients in larger accounting companies.