- Lack of automation in accepting new cases from corporate clients makes processing each weekly/monthly file a struggle with Excel, and there's a risk of errors.
- Reporting on the work done or, in specific cases, submitting weekly and monthly files to the Central Credit Register requires a lot of manual work, or, in the best case, the use of small programs or scripts.
- It's challenging to track the complete history of a debtor, especially when they are shared among multiple clients and are, therefore, distributed to different employees.
- Inability to consolidate all actions taken by different employees for the collection of a single debt.
- Excel or Word-based tracking of filed cases is an extremely limited system with the risk of accidental deletion of columns, formulas, or links between records.