PACKAGE SOLUTION FOR service organisations
The activities of service organizations are far from being limited to the actual process of repair and maintenance of equipment. The main challenge for companies in this industry is fast and efficient customer service, which largely determines their satisfaction with the products and services offered and increases their loyalty. This task is only achievable with a clearly defined process for receiving, processing and completing each request:
- The coordination of service teams that need to visit multiple sites via phone calls and text messages can result in gaps or missed deadlines
- Giving timely feedback to customers on their requests requires time and focus
- Keeping track of service requests, follow-up reports, warranty activities and financial records in various systems is time-consuming and costly
Why choose us?
- Coordination between reception desks and the central service area – real-time submission of orders, requests, statuses
- Customer ability to check in real time the status of their order and be notified of its completion
- Monitoring of the current workload of service technicians and of their work over time
- History of all activities performed on the same item
- Possibility to access the companies whose goods are serviced under a warranty by the service company – electronic reporting and invoicing of work performed
How do we achieve this result?
- Equipment file containing the technical characteristics of the equipment
- Possibility to track the entire service history of a piece of equipment, warranty and non-warranty repairs made, parts replaced
- Registering a service request and assigning a team for execution
- Description of the work carried out, materials used, entering additional data about the client, attaching photographs. Automatic costing of activities and inputs
- Printing templates
- Automatic notification of preventive maintenance
- Analysis of all servicing activity by various information sections on the activities performed and spare parts and materials used
- Financial analysis of costs – the ability to drill down to costs incurred for a specific period by type, subtype, equipment brand, service partner, site, employee, spare part type, consumable, etc.
SEE OUR PROPOSAL
THE CLIENTS WHO PUT THEIR TRUST IN US
We keep our word and we honour our commitments. This has helped us gain the trust and build long-term partnerships with established Bulgarian and global companies.