PACKAGE SOLUTION FOR LAW FIRMS
Due to the specificity of their work, lawyers and law firms require a multifunctional software system
The challenges associated with the effective daily operations of a law firm vary considerably according to the size of the firm and its focus. We have tried to summarize and generalize them to get a readable list. If your challenge is not mentioned here, call us or send us an e-mail so we can discuss it and possibly resolve it
- Automated tracking of the work of associates in the law firm is impossible – their effectiveness, tasks assigned and progress achieved
- Slow and inefficient process of clients report generation and billing – a typical law firm spends a couple of man days in active communication between the lawyers and the administation
- Document tracking per case and client. In best case scenario, everything is arranged in a file server and each client has its own folder. As the number of orders, years and customers grows, this system becomes increasingly complex to navigate and time consuming to maintain
- Deadlines control for completing a task, case dates, versions of the same document is difficult and usually everyone finds their own solution to this challenge
- Wasting time in compiling identical documents or creating documents from scratch instead of using what has already been done for another client or order
Why choose us?
- Complete relationships history and traceability of work completed for the client
- Automated process of reporting and invoicing of work performed on various tasks (billing system)
- Registering andtracking cases, their progress, related documents and work performed
- Document generation from document templates – requests, authorizations, reports
- Shared calendar for upcoming meetings, business and other events.
- Employee records, scheduling required training, qualifications, absenteeism, performance evaluation
How do we achieve this result?
The modules that we set up for our clients vary in number and functionality according to the size of the law firm and the practices already established. We won’t hide the fact that the digitalisation of a law firm is a challenging task, especially when people are used to working on paper and this has been their routine way of work.
- Full traceability of work over the years
- Customisation of legal information about clients
- Generating and keeping records under the Anti-Money Laundering Act (KYC/AML)
- Document workflow digitalization – search, verification, deadline monitoring
- Multiple phase/task case management
- Document generation from templates
- Monthly contracts
- Reporting on time spent on cases, documents, tasks
- Creating client reports and invoices based on them
SEE OUR PROPOSAL
THE CLIENTS WHO PUT THEIR TRUST IN US
We keep our word and we honour our commitments. This has helped us gain the trust and build long-term partnerships with established Bulgarian and global companies.